Monday, February 15, 2016

DECEMBER WRAP-UP + Book Blog


Hello!

During the middle of December I became obsessed with reading again. If you read my previous post, I account it to discovering "bookstagrams" on Instagram. If you love reading and books I would definitely recommend looking at the tags and checking some out, but beware it may enable you to buy more books haha.
Anyways, I started reading for fun again and buying books around the middle/end of December and this little pile is of the books I read and finished in December. I started with A Court of Thorns and Roses which was amazing. A perfect book to inspire you to want to read again: full of magic, mystery, and love. It quickly became a favorite and I'm very (un)patiently waiting for the sequel to come out this May. I moved on to Cinder and Scarlet afterwards, still need to read Cress and Winter but got sidetracked by other books. Cruel Beauty followed and once I finished it I set about ordering it's sequel from Amazon. Rounding out the month for me was Six of Crows, another one that I'm waiting for its sequel to arrive haha.

So why am I talking about books I read in December? Well, I've decided that I'll be trying to do reviews for the books I've read this year, so I will be starting with January but I thought I would still show you guys what books I read before this year. I love reading and I'd just like to share my thoughts on what books I read, because I know I'm always looking at reviews before I buy books. I will be trying really hard to make this a spoiler free review blog but obviously I may slip up and not even realize it since I am reviewing books I read a month ago.

It's a fun new adventure and I hope you'll join along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment