Sunday, February 21, 2016

SHOP REVIEW SUNDAY: HappyHelloCo


Today I'm doing a Shop Review Sunday! This will not be every Sunday, as I really don't buy much book merchandise, but if I ever do then it will be on Sundays. So I follow quite a few bookstagrams on my instagram and I keep seeing these adorable little bookmarks on almost everyone's accounts. I fell in love with them and ended up following the shops instagram as well.

HappyHelloCo is a shop on Etsy which is based in Canada. They make these magnetic bookmarks in a variety of characters from movies, television, and books. I think that's why it appeals so much to readers because who wouldn't want their favorite character holding their place in their book? Especially if its a character from the series they are reading! Some of the more popular ones are Harry Potter characters, Dr. Who, Supernatural, Fangirl, Throne of Glass, etc.
They do discontinue their designs after awhile so I would suggest if you really want certain characters to order them or they might not come back. I missed out on some Disney ones this way and now they are discontinued, so sad!

Each bookmark is around 2$ each which I don't think is too bad. They become a little less when you buy a bigger pack but still around the 2$ mark. The Harry Potter trio was $5.55 and the DC superhero were $8.66 (they were less than normal because they were being discontinued). They design and create these themselves so they are unique and one of a kind. I've seen other similar bookmarks from other shops but they aren't as cute and well designed as these. Their art style is just really appealing.

So just to give you an idea of the shipping times, I placed my order on the 13th of February and I received it on the 20th. Not bad considering it was being shipped from Toronto, Canada and I live in California.

Overall I would really recommend the shop if you are looking for some really cute character bookmarks. They have something for everyone and I'm looking forward to placing another order soon! Has anyone else ordered from them?



No comments:

Post a Comment